<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

RAMADHAN REVIEW

Friday, November 19, 2004
Saya muhassabah diri yang kadang kadang tak munasabah.
Amidst the hari raya cards (I don't get that many) and the bills (I get a lot) I ruminate on the holy month that just went:

1. I missed one sahur (overslept)
2. I missed one Jumaat (overslept again)
3. Berbuka with Domino's Pizza twice ( I was the only one the house fasting)
4. I missed nekbat again. Pok Daud didn't come as promised.
5. Merajuk with my surau because they changed Terawikh to 20 rakaat without telling me. Thank God Mesjid Angkasapuri stuck to 8.
6. I think I missed Lailaltul Qadr (The Night of Power) because I asked for my teeth back and I didn't get them.

Alhamdullillah, my puasa wasn't rongak quantity-wise. Quality-wise, I don't know. It could be better I guess. Oh well, panjang umur, I will do better next year. InsyaAllah.
| 12:03 AM :: ::
5 CommentsOldStyle:
  • tahun ni tak puasa sehari sebab demam.

    By Blogger Aku Tak Reti, at 9:25 AM  
  • Pokku not eligible for subsidized false teeth ke? :-) My posa ok but not much 'accessories', terawih tak penuh sebab dok buat kuih raya, hope to do better in coming years.

    By Blogger JIE, at 1:51 PM  
  • Pok Ku, guane ghaye? Makang bendape?

    By Blogger Atok, at 5:41 PM  
  • hahahahahahahaaaaaaa...laughter made my tummy flat. Please continue this musings, I need a flatter tummy after the Raya food. ;-)

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 8:52 AM  
  • Next year, Pok Ku. Next year.

    By Blogger Kri, at 7:06 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

© Bustaman :: permalink