<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

EID MUBARAK

Friday, October 28, 2005
Most of you would be on the way home by now. Have a safe journey and have a wonderful raya. As the custom requires, let me take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness from any of you inadvertently slighted or worse, hurt by this blog. Maaf Zahir & Batin.
To the few visitors who celebrates Deepavali or Diwali, have a happy holiday.
Last night my surau had its only Berbuka Puasa do this year. We had rice. No kuih. Not even kurma. Even then, it was meaningful and we were thankful.
One of our tabligh friend was observed licking his fingers at the end of the meal. This, I told my meal-mates, is one of the Prophet's sunnah which is not widely followed unlike sporting a beard,wearing a robe or marrying more than one wife. I explained that licking the fingers at the end of the meal has its health-benefits. Otherwise KFC would not have copied it.