<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

SINGING FROGS

Friday, August 24, 2007
Hours before I turned 63, I had a great time tapping my toes and laughing, sometimes both at the same time. I am talking about the opening night of "Frogway-The Groovy Musical". The music was great and so was the cast. Mimi thought Harith is too big to play Slimey er Smiley The Snake but I reminded her that there are big snakes like anacondas and ulo sawa. Whatever snake Harith was supposed to be, he played it with obvious enjoyment and polished smoothness. Anyway we both concurred that Shirley the Frogette stole the show.

I must thank TV Smith for inviting us and to Suanie, Kimberley and Su Ann (The Japan GT Girl?) for the lovely company and lively discussion after the show. Like Mimi said, I must go out more often.

Click on pic above to go to Frogway's website and make your booking. If before this you only laugh at karaoke-singing relatives, laugh at superbly singing frogs (and fish and snake and stork).

Labels: