<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PPS

Friday, June 24, 2005
Last night about 50 people celebrated the 2nd birthday of PPS. Bloggers came as far away as Sarawak to join the festivities. By any standards, it was a successful party. There was even someone dancing on the bar although I doubt very much it was part of the programme.

I didn't feel out of place even though I do not know most of those present. Suanie, Fireangel, Matakecik kept me company until Mack and Aini took over. It was nice to see Mack & wife again. When Pak Idrus arrived, there was a lively discussion at our table. I got to meet Peter Tan, Shaolin Tiger, Tiger Joe, Kimberlycun (with legs covered), Lucia Lai, Minishorts, Andreas and the famous Jeff Oii. I also met the author of Silent Room, a very polite and nice young boy who is an aspiring graphic artist.

Those from the Nasi Dagang Party that came was Jordan and the Doctor, the newly-weds Bibi and Ammar (they left early and not because of malam Jumaat) and Pak Adib. Pak Adib brought his foldable wireless keyboard and shot off a blog there and then.

To the other bloggers I met but forgot their names, one thousand apologies. I had a good reason. I was waiting for my dinner and my stomach hijacked my memory.

Happy Birthday again PPS. Even though I didn't get a piece of the cake, I got a cigar via TV Smith- a Honduran (the cigar, not TV Smith).