<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

BRAND RESEARCH

Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Last Wednesday I was invited to teach again for the semester beginning this month. They must be scraping the bottom of the barrel.
I started with the Special Events & Management class. There were only 8 students. They will have a tougher time organising an event at the end of the semester.
Yesterday was my first Media Planning class for the new semester. At least the students were punctual even though there were only 2 of them. The last batch of students might have frightened off new students with horror stories. In the middle of the lecture, two more students turned up. They told me they just signed up. So I have a total of 4 students in my Media Planning class.
I shared the joke that I got from Wan M. a few days ago. It was relevant to Media Planning.
The joke was about a Market Research interviewer asking a young man some questions. I will share the joke as I told the class:


Interviewer: Can you please tell me what shampoo you are using?
Young Man: Baba's
Interviewer: Ok, what about toothpaste?
Young Man: Also Baba's.
Interviewer: Hmm..ok, what about deodorant
Young Man: Always Baba's
Interviewer: What about aftershave?
Young Man: Baba's.
Interviewer: I always thought that Baba's is a spice company. I don't know that they have diversified, or is this Baba's a new International company?
Young Man: No, Baba is my room mate.