<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

VALENTINE'S DAY CASUALTY

Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Sometimes flowers, chocolates and trinkets didn't work and we find these two couples in the kadi's (judge) chamber.

KADI: (Looking up) Yes, what can I do for you two?
LADY: Don't ask him Tuan Kadi, he is the strong silent type.
KADI: Oh? Ok, you tell me then.
LADY: I want a divorce.
KADI: MasyaAllah! Why?
LADY: We have been married for 20 years now Tuan Kadi and he hardly speaks to me.
KADI: (Looking at the quiet man) That bad eh?
LADY: Yes.
KADI: You sure he never spoke to you?
LADY: Well Tuan Kadi, the whole of the 20 years that we have been married, he spoke to me only 3 times.
KADI: Oh my! He spoke only 3 times in 20 years?
LADY: That's true.
KADI: How many children do you have?
LADY: 3 children Tuan Kadi......