<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

TIT FOR TAT

Sunday, September 05, 2004
Hadap Semangat 1952 Posted by Hello
Elisa would feel less bad about me putting up her baby picture now that I put up mine. I hope now she will give up the idea of hacking my blog, heheh.
This was taken by one of the Redi Photo Studio people on the occasion of our Hadap Semangat thing prior to bersunat (circumcision) or bertindik (ear-piercing) depending on what equipment you come with.
Somehow this picture reminds me of my grandson Ihsan, who in turn, at one time reminded me of one of the characters in "Little Rascals".
By the way, I have forgotten my html commands. I was spoiled too much by Front Page and other web page generators. Can someone tell me how to align the text around the image? "Hello", the program that helped me put pictures on my blog indicated that the image is "inline".
Obviously it is not.
| 5:56 PM :: ::
7 CommentsOldStyle:
  • Actually, you DO look like Ihsan. Apart from looking apprehensive, which is understandable. Which reminds me, I ought to have one of these ceremonies for Adam soon. (He has been forewarned about foreskin farewells)

    By Blogger mokciknab, at 8:51 PM  
  • You looked so cute, uncle. I bet all the children and grandchildren look dashing as well.

    -Farah Hanum-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 PM  
  • Insert the url of your image [http://photos1.blogger.com/img/100/1580/320/hadapsemangat1952.jpg] into the img src tag. Include align="right"/"left" before closing the tag.

    :)

    -Didee-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 AM  
  • wow. Ihsan *does* look like you!
    I've been wondering who he looks like.

    By Blogger elisataufik, at 8:15 AM  
  • Is this something you want?, try this out:

    *** NOTE: HTML tag is not allowed in this comment, so pls. replace { } with < > ***

    {center}{font color="blue"}{i}Hadap Semangat 1952{/i}{/font}{/center}{br}
    {img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/img/100/1580/320/hadapsemangat1952.jpg"}
    {br}

    OR

    to insert a "text" when we do "mouse over" on the image, add this (alink=) to the < img src..> part:

    {img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/img/100/1580/320/hadapsemangat1952.jpg" alink="Hadap Semangat 1952"}{br}

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  
  • Absolutely handsome >:D< as are your wonderful children and grandchildren, you are truely blessed.

    Cali Elisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  
  • u look cute back then and u certainly look cute today...LOL..

    -lioness

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

© Bustaman :: permalink