<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

BUSY WEEKS

Sunday, July 20, 2008
In the unlikely event that there are people wondering about my continued existense, let me assure them that I am still around.
I have not been blogging for the last 2 weeks not because I am obedient to our Great Leader who is not blogger-friendly but because my PC refused to boot. I also had to go outstation to celebrate my first station (RTM Pahang) getting a spanking new complex and a state of art auditorium. The air ticket to Kuantan cost me RM10 but the taxi fare was RM100. The LRT didn't start early enough for me to use it to catch the bus to the airport.
The Saturday before my trip to Kuantan, I attended Mimi's performance as Beatrice in "Much Ado About Nothing". It was heartening to know that a few of my children shares my love for the stage. Mimi is the only one so far to take to the stage as an actor. You can see a video of her acting here.
My grandchildren in Jakarta came back for good two weeks ago. Adam looked very much different from what I remembered him. He warmed my heart when he told me that he is learning the guitar and he likes Santana and also some jazz guitarists. Anyone out there thinking of disposing an electric guitar, please let me know.
A few days ago, the grandchildren from Al Khobar came back. The boys accompanied me to the mosque for Friday prayers. The same day, I got news that my 14th grandchild was born in Bush country.
All the excitement left me drained and tired but not as tired as I am with the current political situation.
As Awang Goneng would say "Doh nok wat guane?"

Labels: ,