<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

PIT STOP OR WOKAF STOP

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
The few regular visitors to this blog might have noticed that lately postings are as far apart as the hairs above a teenagers lips. This is not intentional. I would love to keep my regular readers by posting regularly. I have done that for nearly 2 years now. But now I am getting tired. Do not get me wrong. I am not tired of blogging or writing I am just physically tired.

You might want to blame your OCPD if your area experiences a surge in crime rate. I blame COPD for my tiredness. Last week my doctor confirmed that I got it. He was so disgusted that he forgot to prescribe the medicine. I had to phone him for the prescription.

I will still try to post as best as I can but like a sembelit guy, this blog would not be regular. I shall miss your interesting comments.

Until the next post, peace be unto you.