<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Monday, August 07, 2006
With many controversies around, both locally and globally, the truth is very elusive. It is more difficult for people to accept the truth when their mind is made up.

I was reminded of an old story of man who was sent to see a psychiatrist. The good doctor drew this on a piece of paperand asked the man "What do you see?"
The man replied "My penis."
The doctor nodded and drew on another piece of paper
"Now what do you see?"
The man answered " I see an ass hole"
The psychiatrist nodded again and drew another
"Now tell me what do you see?"
The patient quickly replied " I see the thing between a woman's legs"
The psychiatrist nodded. " Young man, you have sex on your brain!"
The patient protested " No I don't! You were drawing those dirty pictures, not me!"