<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

BEATING AROUND THE BUSH

Friday, September 24, 2004
I am having the trots. Actually it was worse, I didn't trot but I ran to the loo. Many many times. It could be the ikan bakar (grilled fish) at the basement of Mega Mall, I don't know. The good ones in Bagan Lalang or Umbai are too far away.
Anyway, I can't sit still to write any post. I read posts though and I came across something that you might like to read.
Rest assured that I am not politically inclined either globally or domestically. I am one of those people political parties ignore in desperation.
The piece is here. Enjoy! Permission was given to circulate it when or if inclined.


| 11:20 AM :: ::
2 CommentsOldStyle:
  • Oh no! Pok Ku... why did you have to mention the seafood in Umbai??!? *sob* Now I'm going to have nightmares about fresh, cheap seafood for days on end... waahhhh.....

    On a different note, you get well soon okay? *hugs*

    By Blogger DaisyBoo Blacksheep, at 12:13 PM  
  • I quote DaisyBoo - why oh why did you mention Umbai? Hehehe..don't mind me, am just craving for good seafood lately. You get well soon, ok Pok Ku?

    By Blogger lion3ss, at 2:27 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

© Bustaman :: permalink