<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

NEW ARRANGEMENT

Monday, January 26, 2009
This blog will go through some changes beginning today. Nothing to do with the Year of The Keruba (balor or otherwise). I have decided to make this blog exclusively for Terengganuspeak and Trengganuiana ( Malaysiana = stuffs about Malaysia so Terengganuiana is stuffs about Terengganu, ok?). Other topics will be on my other blog Pokku's Post, formerly housing the urls of blogs that linked to me. The first posting is about the Jazz Tribute to Malaysian Songs.

The list (or part of it) is still there. I am working on it, so please do not merajuk if you do not see your blog listed there.

I hope this new arrangement works. Let me know please. Any inconvenience caused is much regretted.

To my Chinese readers, Happy New Year!