<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

HARD HEADED WOMAN

Monday, November 20, 2006
If you ladies think you are hard-headed, see if you can beat this.

While you are perusing that remarkable news, I am on my way to Kuala Terengganu via the LCCT. It will be my first time at LCCT. What to do, times are hard.
I am also trying Best Western Suria Resort for the first time too. I have my mother's house nearby but the house does not have hot shower and my mother is no longer there. My old bones work well with hot showers, especially early in the morning. After dispensing with my business in Kampong Raja on Tuesday, I would probably move on to Kuala Terengganu until my flight back Thursday evening. Hotels in Kuala Terengganu are doing a roaring business it seems. I cannot get a room online. Are the groupies of the Monsoon Cup checking in early?
I just hope that the weather in Kuala Terengganu is much better than KL's. I hope to bring home some nice snapshots.