<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Di Bawoh Rang Ikang Kering
Random Ramblings of A Retired Retainer

UNCHAINED MELODY

Tuesday, March 15, 2005
I first saw this on Sunday night on Mack Zulkifli's blog. I was under flu medication and did not realize that it was a "chain post" until I saw it again on Jordan's blog. Yesterday, Baine left a link in his comments on my Malu post naming as one of the chain and I will sportingly oblige. I shall not risk making Baine lose all his other hair by breaking the chain.
I will leave out the names of the 3 victims. I don't mind curses and being bald.

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

It used to be zero. I prefer CD as the medium for my music. MP3 files are at the best "near-CD" quality. But since starting Radio Pencen, I have accumulated a substantial amount of mp3 files on my other harddisk. It is half full of music so I guess it is about 3 Gigabytes.

2. The CD you last bought?
None. I get CDs free. I have children and indulgent friends. Last CD that I got was Peter Cincotti's "On The Moon " album.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Diana Krall's version of "Just The Way You Are". It was playing on Radio Pencen although nobody was connected. What a waste.

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that means a lot to you.
Desafinado by Stan Getz. It let me escape to exotic places and nobody blows a saxophone like Stan.
Winelight by Grover Washington Jr. It brings me back memories of happier times when life was not too complicated.
Anggerik Bulan by Chrisye & Sofia Latjuba because I like Sofia's legs in the video. It is also a beautiful song.
Cindai by Siti Nurhaliza. Beautiful voice and beautiful gurindam.
Sunrise by Norah Jones because it relaxes me.

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
None. I am in a merciful mood. Must be the medication. But if you want to participate, please go ahead.